The nastier the breakdown of the marriage and the more money there is at stake, the likelier it is that one or both spouses will attempt to hide assets in an attempt to avoid dividing the net worth of the couple equally. We have been able to support our clients in numerous divorce litigation proceedings, resulting in fair and equitable settlements.
Our services include:
- Forensic and investigative accounting for separation and divorce.
- Preparation of income and spending analysis
- A review of financial documentation to look for inconsistencies and hidden assets
- Tracing of assets
- Determine if personal expenses were accounted for as business expenses
- Witness interviews
- Assisting your attorney in the Discovery phase
- Calculating cash flow
- Testifying in court
In addition, our team is adept at supporting firms engaged in litigation, including class actions, finding defendants, witnesses and assessing assets. We also have extensive experience in assisting with the execution of “Anton Piller” type orders.