Fraud and Corruption Presentations and Training – Sharing our Knowledge with you.
Behind on training this year? Employees and teams need to make up CPD?
Forensic Restitutions Specialists have decades of experience in all matters of Forensic Accounting and Investigations. We have collectively conducted Fraud and Corruption and related Accounting and Auditing training events and conference presentations in over 40 countries, transferring huge amounts of knowledge, experience and benchmarking and have been involved in training trainers and accountants through the accountancy bodies who accredit our training in terms of Continued Professional Development/Education Credits.
Our Training and Consulting in Fraud and Corruption Investigations, Fraud Risk Management, Internal Auditing, Internal Controls, Governance and Business Turnaround is focused on assisting your organization in minimizing your risk and exposure to fraud. In our informative yet extremely interesting seminars, we take audiences through the underworld of fraud and corruption with stunning real-life stories and secrets harboured by some of the sneakiest fraudsters ever.
We truly believe that knowledge is of no use unless it is shared.
Let us tailor a fraud training event or webinar offering of half a day, one day or up to a week for your key financial teams, satisfying CPD requirements collectively at one time.
Select from the below topics to make your own 1 day, 3 or 5-day Fraud and Corruption Training Event.
Some suggested training sessions might include the following:
- Ethics Training
- Current Fraud Trends
- Fraud Prevention Programs
- Fraud Risk Assessment
- Profiling the Fraudster
- Fraud and Corruption Investigations
- Procurement, Cheque and Credit Card Fraud
- Handwriting and Document Analysis
- Interviewing Skills
- Financial Statement Fraud
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Investigations
- Fraud Hotlines
- Evidence and Testifying as an Expert Witness
- Anti-Money Laundering
- AML and the Financial Action Task Force
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Some of the World’s Worst Corruption Cases
- The Importance of Data Analysis in Fraud Detection
- Digital Forensics
- Financial Institution and Consumer Fraud
- Integrating Fraud Control into your Internal Control Strategy
- Management’s and Auditors’ Responsibilities for Fraud
- The Role of Internal Audit in Managing Fraud
- Let’s learn from Some World-Wide Recent Fraud Scandals
Presentations have been made at various conferences including the ACFE, ACFI, IIA, Chartered accounting bodies as well as numerous smaller conferences. We have also provided in-house training for numerous companies
All sessions are tailored to your business processes and specific risks.
Feel free to call or email either:
- Dave Oswald – 416 525 1510 – email@example.com or
- Simon Padgett – 604 396 4770 – firstname.lastname@example.org
to discuss your training needs further.
(Photo by soulsana)